Join Our Team. Make an Impact.
At the University of South Dakota Foundation, you will find a team of professionals that are committed to inspiring investment in the University of South Dakota. Our dedicated team works to ensure that people’s generosity leaves a lasting impact on the people and programs at the University of South Dakota.
The USD Foundation is committed to your success as an employee. You will find a team that is invested in your personal and professional development. We recognize that everyone brings different strengths to the table. A personal investment in those strengths helps you to be the best version of you that you can be.
Our team is fun, passionate and committed, and when you succeed, we all succeed.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and an excellent benefits package
- Generous paid time off policy
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- And much more
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Alumni Engagement Coordinator
We are looking for an Alumni Engagement Coordinator to join our team. This person will organize, execute, and lead alumni events. As a key member of the Alumni Relations team, this person will support the needs of alumni, students, and friends of the University through programs, services, communications, events, and volunteer engagement. A passion for the University of South Dakota is an absolute must for this position.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and active listening skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and organizational skills with the ability to plan, execute, and follow through.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Highly professional and positive demeanor, with the ability to confidently present themselves to high-ranking University officials and donors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced work environment including hospitality, higher education, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
Applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to Joe Hoose, Director of Talent Management (firstname.lastname@example.org). The position will remain open until filled.
Interested in a different role?
If there isn’t a current opening that fits your profile but you would like to express your interest in working for the USD Foundation, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and supports the University of South Dakota's commitment to Inclusive Excellence and works to build upon its core principles in which "all are valued, welcomed, and respected." By committing to Inclusive Excellence, the Foundation continues its tradition of offering a welcoming, validating, and inclusive organization for all, and embed diversity and inclusiveness into all aspects of the Foundation, including policies, practices, and procedures. The Foundation believes that equal opportunity for all employees contributes to the success of the organization. All employment decisions are made solely on a person's merit and qualifications without discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability or medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, or other basis prohibited by law.