In conjunction with the Inaugural College of Fine Arts Hall of Fame Weekend, we are thrilled to invite you to Alumni Band 2021!
Musicians of all ages and skill level are invited to join us October 22-23 for a fabulous marching band experience and a Coyote football game (against Illinois State), all while experiencing the beautifully renovated DakotaDome!
This year, alumni will JOIN the student band DURING the game, as well as at halftime! Those planning to perform during the game do not need to purchase a game ticket; alumni will be admitted with the band.
If you have friends and family members wanting to attend the game, you will be sent the purchase options - with a special promo code - once we receive your registration. Deadline for ticket purchase is October 15th.
Here’s the schedule of events:
Friday, October 22:
- 5:30 – Dome Rehearsal
- 6:30 – Meet the Students/Meet the Alumni Mixer
- 7:00 – Social Dinner Gathering, Downtown Vermillion
- 8:30 – Dome Rehearsal
- 9:30 – Tour – newly renovated Warren M. Lee Center for the Fine Arts with Dean, Dr. Bruce Kelley
- 10:30 – Tailgate (Place TBD)
- 1:00 – Football game – USD vs. Illinois State
- 5:30 – College of Fine Arts Hall of Fame events